I decided that I’m not going to write about what I’m doing every day (unless it’s massively important), because I realized that it gets boring very quickly. What I’m going to do is write a different theme every day and only do Roman numerals in the entry title if it’s going to be one of those blogs where I’m writing what I do every day (which will still happen every once in awhile. Some ideas I’ve been having for this blog and just things to write about in general
- Tumblr – I want to find some way to import Tumblr blogs here. If all else fails, I’ll just copy and paste.
- My daily routine / the routine I would eventually like to get into
- Crazy Grandma Quotes – I have a crazy grandmother and she says a lot of hilarious stuff
- Proust – I’m currently embarking on a journey. I am currently reading Swann’s Way and plan to read the rest of the series.
- Rant about Hemingway – Self-explanatory
- Novel “soundtracks” – What do you like to listen to while you write?
- NaNoWriMo – I love NaNo, so I’ll talk about it and my plans for this November.
- Not having a cell phone – I’m the only person in the universe who doesn’t have one.
- Jonah – the new novel I’m starting in June
- Cain – my very first novel (with the exception of XIII). Debate on whether or not I should bother to keep revising it.
I’ll come up with more ideas soon.