I forgot where I found this, but thought it would be something fun to post.🙂 If you are the person who wrote this, let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. Italics are my comments.
1. Writers will romance you with words.
2. Writers will write about you. (It might not be flattering and you might seriously hate the way I portray you.)
3. Writers will take you to interesting events.
4. Writers will remind you that money doesn’t matter so much.
5. Writers will acknowledge you and dedicate things to you.
6. Writers will offer you an interesting perspective on things.
7. Writers are smart.
8. Writers are really passionate.
9. Writers can think through their feelings. (Not necessarily.)
10. Writers enjoy their solitude. (Absolutely true – so don’t be clingy!)
11. Writers are creative.
12. Writers wear their hearts on their sleeves.
13. Writers will teach you cool new words. (And how to use them correctly in a sentence!)
14. Writers may be able to adjust their schedules for you. (Key word “may,” not “will.”)
15. Writers can find 1000 ways to tell you why they like you.
16. Writers communicate in a bunch of different ways.
17. Writers can work from anywhere.
18. Writers are surrounded by interesting people.
19. Writers are easy to buy gifts for.
20. Writers are sexy.