Yay! I got a blog award from M. Howalt, who is a fellow writer and owner of a very nice blog. The rules of this particular award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Eh… 7 random facts about me… let’s see here…
1. I have never had a cell phone and I don’t want one.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with my town.
3. I have a recurring dream about missing the school bus.
4. My first car was a 1987 diesel Mercedes.
5. The first story I ever wrote was about a Border collie named Mimi.
6. I love Bright Leaf hot dogs.
7. I hate wearing makeup.
Now… 15 people to pass this award onto (in no particular order):
1. Stephanie of BeKindRewrite
2. Greg Camp’s Weblog
3. Rik of Uphill Writing
4. Judson of Footprints in the Sand
5. Tara (is a rock star)
6. Huge of Write Way Up
8. Nancy of Spirit Lights the Way
9. Vixter of littlemisseverything
10. Ollin of Courage 2 Create
11. Florence in Print
13. Amanda’s Wrinkled Pages
14. Hannah of The Quill, the Key, and the Compass
15. Mitchell of Christian Credentials
The blogs above aren’t all WordPress blogs and not all of them are about writing, but they are the blogs I read and enjoy most. Thank you all for being excellent bloggers, and thank you again, M. for granting me this award! 🙂