Because I have nothing important to say today, here’s another meme I got from Used Books. Enjoy – and happy Friday! 🙂
Pick 3 characters, and have them answer the following questions accordingly. (They may be original characters or not):
1. Number one, what was your childhood like?
2. Character number three, if you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? (It can be something regarding your personal history, or something that is in the history books.)
3. Number two, would you rather be immortal and eternally miserable, or live a mortal, blissfully peaceful life?
4. Say, character number three, how much do you weigh?
5. Have you ever loved and lost, number one? I’ll bet it was your fault, wasn’t it? Tsk tsk…
6. Oh, no character two! You’ve just strolled into a department store to admire the lovely washing machines when a guy with a nylon stocking over his head runs in and holds the whole store at gunpoint! How will you save the day? (If you are a coward and do not wish to save the day, what do you do upon Stocking Head’s arrival?)
7. Number Three, tell your best “Yo Momma” joke.
8. Who is the one person you cannot live without, character number one? Why? (Please don’t say Oprah, please don’t say Oprah…)
9. Hey, number two, tell me one of your deepest, darkest secrets. To make you feel better, I’ll tell one of mine: I don’t have any deep, dark secrets.
10. All characters: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones? (Yes…the kazoo counts. Your nose, however, does not.)
11. What is the most annoying thing in the world, character one?
12. Finish the statement, number three: Art is…
13. Finish the statement, number two: People are…
14. Finish the statement, number one: Imagination…
15. All characters: Out of the three of you, who is the most outgoing? Reserved? Humorous? Stinky?
16. Quick, Number three! Write a poem!
17. What is your favorite word, number one?
18. Character number three, what is one weird thing that you can do? (i.e. wiggle your ears, fold your tongue, play ‘amazing grace’ with your armpit…)
19. Speak any other languages, Number Two?
20. What is your nationality, character number one?
21. Pick, number two: asparagus or canned peas? Please elaborate.
22. What scares you the most, character three?
23. All characters: What is one thing you would like the world to know about you?