Once again, I am the recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award – what a good way to end the year! Thank you to Alexandra Corinthe for giving me the honor!
So the rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I’m going to be lazy and not specifically call out 15 bloggers, since I’ve received this award before. So if you’re in my blogroll to the right, consider yourself sufficiently awesome and feel free to accept the award. 🙂
Seven things about myself…
1. I don’t put milk in my cereal. Everyone thinks I’m a weirdo because of this, but I don’t care.
2. I’m addicted to collecting notebooks. Right now I have seven blank notebooks in my room that will eventually get written in.
3. My handwriting is horrible. I would provide a picture, but I don’t want to ruin anyone’s eyes with the pure awfulness of it.
4. My favorite breed of dog is the Pekingese.
5. When I was in high school, I was obsessed with dragons (and I still am, to some degree). I had a dragon T-shirt for every day of the week.
6. Easter is my favorite holiday. Halloween is my least favorite.
7. I live in North Carolina, but I’m originally from upstate New York.
Thanks again, Alexandra!