Thank you very much to Tina DC Hayes, who nominated me for this award! I appreciate it very much. 🙂 On with the rules!
1) Display the blog award.
2) Mention and link to the person who nominated me.
3) Tell my lovely readers seven things about myself.
4) Pass on the love by nominating fellow bloggers.
I did the first two, so here are more things about me…
1. When I turned 14.5 (the age you can take driver’s ed where I live), I dreaded having to drive. I didn’t get my license until I was 18.
2. My parents would have named me either Molly (every day, I thank God that is not my name) or Concetta, but I was named Margaret after my grandmother. If I was a boy, I would have been named after my dad (Michael). But my younger brother got that name.
3. I don’t like peanut butter. It’s gross. The only time I can really eat it is when it’s on those Lance crackers.
4. The last album I listened to was Soundtrack to Your Escape by In Flames.
5. Nothing annoys me more than people who are overly sarcastic. It comes off as rude and condescending.
6. I like Gahan Wilson‘s comics.
7. I have become re-addicted to Petz 5, which is over 10 years old, incredibly corny, and made for little kids.
I pass this award onto these lovely people:
Hope you’re all having a great Thursday! 🙂